Saturday, November 13, 2010

Hello, friends! It's me again giving another try.

So, as some of you know, my foray into the blogging world has hit many bumps along the way. I've done the LJ thing. That was, like, 10 years ago. WordPress? Yes, that lasted for a little while until I figured it needed plenty of maintenance. Tumblr? I was doing okay with my focus on blogging about my 10-week bootcamp until I suddenly sprained my ankle. No go there.

Now I'm trying Blogger and hopefully this will stick!

My new blog will chronicle my adventures as a 20-something living in the city (aka Seattle), dining out, making new foodie concoctions at home, and, well... my random musings. My love of food will definitely be a focus on this blog. The occasional Yumm Bowl concoction will probably overload this blog, but I sure do love my Yumm Bowls.

I hope to make this at least a semi-regular activity, so hope y'all enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment